8021 Aluminium foil
8021 Aluminium foil details
- Standard production:ASTM-B-209M,BS EN 485-2,BS EN 573-3,GB/T3880-2008
- MOQ:5 tons per size
- Package:Export standard package with wooden pallet
- Package way:Eye to sky or eye to wall
- Delivery time:within 30days
- Certificate: Mill Test Certificate,Certificate of origin:Form A,Form E,CO
- High plasticity and corrosion resistance
- Elevctrical conductivity and thermal conductivity
- Gas welding,hydrogen welding and resistance welding
- Under various pressure processing and extension,bending
1.Food Preparation: Aluminum foil is “dual-ovenable” and can be used in both convection and fanassisted ovens. A popular use of foil is to cover thinner sections of poultry and meat to prevent
overcooking. The USDA also provides recommendations on limited uses of aluminum foil in microwave ovens.
2.Insulation: Aluminum foil is 88 percent reflective and is widely used for thermal insulation, heat exchanges and cable liners. Foil-backed building insulation not only reflects heat, also provides a protective vapor barrier.
3.Electronics: Foil in electrical capacitors provides compact storage for electric charges. If the foil surface is treated, the oxide coating works as an insulator. Aluminum foil capacitors are commonly found in electrical equipment, including television sets and computers.
4. Geochemical Sampling: Aluminum foil is used by geochemists to protect rock samples. Foil provides a seal from organic solvents and does not taint the samples as they are transported from the field to the lab.
5.Art and Decoration: Anodizing aluminum foil creates an oxide layer on the aluminum surface that can accept colored dyes or metallic salts. Through this technique, aluminum is used to create inexpensive, brightly colored foils.
8021 Aluminium foil process
- CC mother coil (made by casting rolling)or DC mother coil(made by hot -rolled production)
- Rouging by cold rolling mill
- Finishing rolling by foil mill
- Cleaning and straightening by straightening machine
- Annealing (dangling annealing) to charge the temper
- Packaging (from the inner to the outer:plastic film,fiber carton,wooden pallet with steel strip tied), put the drier into the package to prevent damp by sea
- The surface of the aluminum foil should be clean,smooth.There is no corrosion,empty,folding, brown staining,slotted,add edge,wrinkling ,concave and convex.
- The surface of the aluminum foil are not allowed to have a serious color difference.
- The end surface of the aluminum foil should be clean and tidy,there is no burr,wrong layer, bruising and collapsed.
Henan Mintai can supply these aluminium foil as following
|NO||DENOMINATION||FINAL APPLICATION||TEMPER||THINCKNESS (mm)|
|1||SEMI-RIGID CONTAINER FOIL||FOOD CONTAINER APPLIED IN AVIATION||3003/8011 H22,H24,O||0.02-0.09|
|2||HOUSEHOLD FOILS||SOFT PACKING IN HOUSEHOLD||8011 O||0.01-0.02|
|3||PHARMACEUTICAL FOIL||PACKING FOR BLISTER FOIL||8011 H18||0.02-0.025|
|4||CABLE FOIL||WRAPING FOR CABLE||1100 8011 -O||0.15-0.05|
|5||ALUMINUM FIN STOCK||
HEAT EXCHANGER AND CONDENSATOR
|6||CIGARETTE FOIL||PACKING FOR CIGARETTE||1235-O||0.0065-0.007|
|7||FOIL FOR HOT SEAL||
HOT SEAL COVER FOR ACIDOPHILUS
MILK AND ATHER BEVERAGE
|8||THICK FOIL FOR DEEP PROCESSING||SEAL FOR BEER BOTTLE||1145/8011-O||0.0115|
|SHIELD FOR VIDEO CABLE||0.01-0.012|
|ALUMINUM ADHESIVE TOPE||0.2-0.06|
|9||THIN FOIL FOR SEEP PROCESSING||
FOIL WITH THINCKNESS LESS THAN TEN
MICRON APPLIED IN SURFACE OF